Jodi is a degree qualified Clinical Nutritionist, yoga therapist, and Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach practising in Brisbane, Australia. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Health Science (Nutritional Medicine) from Torren’s University and continues to study postgraduate qualifications in mental health.
Jodi has a military background, serving for 14 years in the Royal Australian Airforce before a permanent spinal injury ended her career. This led to a personal interest in recovery through nutrition, exercise and cultivating a positive mindset.
As well as consulting with corporate, Jodi specialises in applying yoga and meditation as therapy for mental health and well-being. Much of her time is spent providing rehabilitation services to the Veteran and first-responder community. She regularly presents Trauma Sensitive Yoga, which includes evidence-based meditation and clinical breathing techniques to improve stress resilience and symptoms of PTSD.
Jodi frequently speaks to the public on topics including the role nutrient deficiencies play in mental health, and the importance of mindfulness, performance and productivity, stress reduction, and sleep.
She has been asked to speak for a variety of organisations, to name just a few:
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Returned Services League of Queensland
- 4 Aussie Heroes Foundation
- Australasian College of Natural Therapies
- Torrens University
If you would like to contact Jodi you can reach out HERE
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine), Torren’s University, Brisbane, Australia
- Diploma of Counselling (Current), Australian Institute of Professional Counsellor’s
- National Winner of the ANTA Bursary Award 2018
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (IIN)
- Level 1 Yoga Teacher (350Hrs)
- Trauma-Sensitive Yoga Therapist
- iRest Yoga Nidra Immersion (current)
- Australian Natural Therapies Association (ANTA)
- International Society for Nutritional Psychiatry Research (ISNPR)
Trauma – SensitiveYoga Australia
- Yoga Australia
- Meditation Society of Australia
- Australian Counselling Association
Jodi is featured as a Cannabis Educator & Natural Health Expert over at www.dailycbd.com