Evidence-based Nutritional Medicine + Mindfulness-Based Therapies
What is Nutrition Coaching with Jodi?
- Private coaching sessions via phone, or online via Zoom
- Unlimited email support
- Personalised nutrition and lifestyle plans – suited to your bio-individuality and addressing chronic health conditions
- Ongoing motivational and emotional support
- Nutritional Supplementation where necessary
The first consultation will take one hour. In this consultation, a full case history is taken, including health history, diet, family history, any relevant blood tests or medical reports (please email a scanned copy to Jodi prior to the consultation).
Specific goals are developed and you will receive a treatment plan via email following the consultation. The treatment plan will include diet and lifestyle suggestions and supplements where necessary.
Phone & Zoom Consultations
Current as at 1 May 2020
|Initial – Phone & Zoom||$145|
|1:1 Restorative Yoga + Meditation||$80|
Supplements are not included in the consultation price.
Like to know more? Click on the button below and Jodi will thoroughly address any questions or concerns you have.
Corporate Nutrition & Lifestyle Programs
Utilising behavioural change science, nutrition, and lifestyle medicine Jodi delivers engaging and relevant content in a bite-sized format.
This option is appropriate for corporations, community groups and those seeking to benefit from evidence-based nutrition education.
Event Speaking & Workshops
“Jodi’s presentations are a pleasure to watch, her energy is infectious!”
Peter W, Army Veteran
Jodi offers event or corporate speaking on the topics of evidence-based nutrition and mindfulness-based therapies for optimum productivity and performance.
Jodi provides the audience with the tools they need to make meaningful and sustainable lifestyle changes. Information is founded on cutting edge science.
The focus of these workshops is to empower audiences to take control of their health with realistic and achievable advice.
Recent presentations include:
- Torrens University
- Returned Services League of Queensland
- Australasian College of Natural Therapies
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- 4 Aussie Heroes Foundation
Please feel free to express an interest in having Jodi tailor a presentation on a specified nutritional or lifestyle medicine area.
- Nutrition & Healthy Eating for Optimising Brain Health
- Productivity in the Workplace – Reduce Stress and Enhance Performance
- Combating Stress, Depression & Anxiety with Nutrition & Lifestyle Medicine
- Meal Prep For Success
- Restorative Yoga & Meditation
Trauma-Sensitive Yoga & Meditation
Jodi specialises in clinical breathing techniques, meditation & Trauma-Sensitive Yoga in both group sessions and one on one (1:1 online via Zoom).
Sessions are suitable for all injuries and abilities, especially those suffering from PTSD, depression, and anxiety. You can read more about Jodi’s sessions and the benefits here.
Ready to Join Forces?
For more information about Jodi’s availability for your event, please fill out an enquiry form HERE.